I try to go to the mushroom forest as often as I can in September, and the mushrooms above are among my favorites. The brown one, the Boletus (or porcini in Italian), because it is one of the best to eat. The red ones because they look so nice. But the red Fly Agaric is very poisonous, so make sure you never eat one. Even if they say that the Vikings ate them to get in the mood before fights. It is more probably they make you vomit, or feel real bad. They are also carcinogenic. So don’t put these in your bascet, just admire. There are more pictures in my mushroom photo gallery. Most of my photos can be bought and downloaded, from 1 dollar for personal use.